söndag 26 december 2010

La La Land

After having spent most of the day in bed writing on my latest project, I have ended up with writer's block. For those who are not interested in the fine art of writing, it's a auther's nightmare. You see, I know where I want the whole thing to go, but have absolutely no clue how to get there. It really is FRUSTRATING!
At the present the thing which I'm writing is called 'La La Land', as the title of this post suggests. It's about a young girls unrealistic dreams, and her life changing as she matures and realises that her dreams will never come true.
Cynical? maybe. But this is not all. Obviously, things around her change, people change. Some turn out to not be who they were said to be. Others prove themselves to be exactly what she had expected.
But I will tell you no more! As I'm sure that my babling will bore you, all.
Though, I will tell you this! If she knew what people around her were planning then she would know not only to run, but to immerse into her land of dreams to find her salvation.
... WOW, that sounded draaaamaaaatiiiic!

Lots of Love
ToriWhoTalks

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar