lördag 25 december 2010

Long time, no see

Soo, yeah! With christmas time comes christmas shopping! Meaning no time for blogging. But I'm back and ready to rock! Anyone except me who felt like they were gonna die after eating toooo much yesterday? Seriously, you don't need that much food!
...But then again it was increadably good. Great, actually. And I, like every other member of my family, simply couldn't stap myself from tasting everything. =)
-between Nowand last time we 'spoke', there has not only been christmas for me but also my B-day! And as a joint present for both my birthday and christmas, my parents are buying for the continuation of my Musical Theater course. JIPPIE! Thank you, mum and dad!
Other then that I got this AWESOME book from my sister. A Doctor Who book... Fabulous, sis!
Then there was other stuff that you, readers, eather already know about, or  don't care about. So let's leave it at that, shall we?
As you know, I'm in Sweden. And you know the problem with Sweden? IT'S COLD! We had -21°C! That's COLD!
... But at least I get a white chistmas, right?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar