söndag 12 december 2010

Lucia, cake and birthdays

After havin' spent the day in church practisin' for lucia and then later the lucia 'train' (rough translation) itself I, as well as the rest of my familly and a couple of friends went into our humble abode to eat....MOUNTAINS OF CAKE!!!!!!! (Nom Nom Nom)
And it was soooo awesome! There was saffron buns and ginger bread and some cake my granny does that's called 'ökensand' in swedish... roughly translated to 'desertsand' (very roughly) :P but they're my favorites anyway...BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD!!!
Now I'm on the soffa in my sisters room, cuz I don't really have a room... I'm renovatin' :P ANYWAY, I'm gonna sleep there tonight so I'm al tucked in and snuggly =D
Have I told u that it's my B-day on tuesday? No? Well it is! I'm turin' X years old!!!^^ Bloody great isn't it?
Well, except that I have my birthday so soon before X-mas but that's just one little downer that I've managed to deal with the last X years so I think I'll be fine ;)
So, I should go to bed now... Since, I'm not sick anymore and that means that I'm goin' to school tomorrow!
...USCH! (sorry... intern joke)

Love ToriWhoTalks

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar