fredag 10 december 2010

First Post... Oh Lord!

Well, I guess I should start with tellin' why I wanted I blog. I didn't really. It was more of a "I'm sick and bored. My mum is naggin' me about followin' her blog (no offence, mum). Why not get my own?" sorta thing.
Soo, with not really knowin' why, also comes the issue of not knowin' what. What to write about that is.
... Well, I still don't really know. But knowin' me, there will most definately be ramblings. As I have been told I ramble alot. Also, there will be misspellings. As I have been told I spell just about everything wrong. Oh god, hail spell check!!! 
Now, my name is obviously not "Tori" (I wish). But that is rather a nickname. One I would like to encourage. 
I live in Sweden (sadly), and I am X years old (note that I am not telling you my age). I like to sing, and dance, and act... In other words, I'm into musical theater! (But not in a creepy way, of course). I also am a great fan of art, classical as well as modern.
Oh, and one more thing: I talk quite a lot. (Oh Lord!)

Love ToriWhoTalks 

1 kommentar:

  1. Way to go girrrl! Now I have a way to keep track of your ramblings.....
    Love you!

    SvaraRadera