torsdag 3 februari 2011

Valentine's day :)

A lot of things people do are completely unnecessary. So that makes me ask why? Why do it?
Valentine's day is coming up, and if there Is a holiday that makes me think it's valentine's. For even if it for many, myself for example, is a celebration of love it for others is a cause of heartache. I don't know how many commit suicide on this particular day but it's quite a few.
The day serves as a cruel reminder of those they've lost and those they never had.
For me? Well, it reminds me of those I lost and maybe even of what I can't have, yes. But it also reminds me of what I can have, of what I will have.
I see valentine's as a reminder to live your life. Don't give up on it because you might be alone right now, but one day you won't be. It reminds me of what I've lost and of who I've lost. But do you think that they would have wanted me to stop living me life? Do you think they would have wanted me to be unhappy? Because I don't. I think that they loved me and that you should rejoice in what you once had, in what you once shared with them. Not cry.
Remember that you're never alone. You're never unloved, or unwanted. Someone loves you. Someone wants you and there is always someone there for you.
No matter what.

Xoxo
ToriWhoTalks

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar